General Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions of Sale
By purchasing goods from us you agree to these terms and conditions.
All goods must be paid for before the consignment leaves us.
ACCEPTING THE DELIVERY OF YOUR ORDER
All consignments must be signed for, unless you have previously given your consent, at the time of placing your order, for the consignment to be left somewhere without a signature. Please note if your parcel is left at your request, without a signature, you forfeit your right to make any claim with ourselves or the courier in the event of loss or damage.
It is your responsibility to check your delivery for loss or damage. Please check that you are happy with the condition of your goods before you sign the paperwork, as the paperwork forms a legally binding contract of acceptance. The words received in good order appear clearly on the paperwork, directly in the area where your signature is required; therefore we cannot accept claims for loss or damage once you have signed for the goods.
We do accept returns. Under the United Kingdoms Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel an order at any time up to the end of seven working days after you receive the goods. If a buyer changes their mind about a purchase and asks us to cancel an order, we can do this and issue a full refund, providing that the order has not yet been dispatched. If a buyer requests to cancel an order after the goods have been dispatched or delivered to them, then the following returns procedure must be followed:
- The buyer must contact us and return the order to us at their cost, no later than 14 days after receipt.
- Returns must be received by us in their unused, original condition, and in the original packaging with any enclosed documentation.
- We will not accept returns if the goods have been opened or used.
Orders which are returned without our knowledge and without a return code will be treated as an “unauthorised return” and will not be accepted.
Please note:- Unauthorised returns shall be disposed of after a period of 28 days. Refunds for authorised returns will be processed within 7 days of receipt and will be issued via the original method of payment used by the customer.
CANCELLING AN ORDER
We do accept cancellations and our cancellation procedure depends on a number of factors:
- If a customer changes their mind and asks us to cancel a purchase before we have dispatched it, we can do this and issue a full refund, providing that the order has not yet been collected by our courier.
- If a buyer requests to cancel an order after the goods have been dispatched or delivered to them, then our returns procedure must be followed.
- If a buyer refuses to accept a delivery from our courier because they wish to cancel the order, and the parcel is subsequently returned to us by the courier, then this will be treated as an unauthorised return.
Your Order has not arrived. If your consignment has not arrived within the expected delivery timescale please contact us and we will be happy to track the item. Sometimes for reasons out of our control, deliveries can be delayed. We will do our best to help if this happens, but we cannot be held responsible for delays and we do not offer compensation for late deliveries.
Lost consignment. Unfortunately, on rare occasions, things can go missing. If a parcel appears to have been lost in transit, we will contact our couriers and rectify the problem as soon as possible. We will be unable to replace or re-send any order until this process has been carried out, and this can take up to seven days. If an item is confirmed as lost, then we will offer a full refund or replacement.
Damaged consignment. If a parcel arrives damaged then the customer must refuse delivery. We will replace any damaged order at no cost to the buyer, but only if the item is returned to us by the courier. Unfortunately, if a damaged shipment is accepted, then we will be unable to replace it or offer any kind of compensation or refund.
Failed Deliveries. If the customer has exhausted all delivery attempts, or failed to respond to a card to re – arrange a delivery then the item will be returned to us. We are charged for all returns so if an order is sent back to us then we will contact the buyer re the return costs: